Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Moriarty

• Welcome to UbuntuGeek Forums
Greetings!
« on: December 31, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »
Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi!  Glad UbuntuGeek now has a forum.  The site has been a great help to me and I am sure the forum will be no different!

Ubuntu Forums (Ubuntu Linux Support)

Greetings!
« on: December 31, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »

Offline kag46

• Welcome to UbuntuGeek Forums
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:05:49 AM »
I hope this forum will be international and anyone can find answer to his*her questions here!
Happy New Year!!!
PS soorry,im russian)

Offline jax

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »
Hey all! Happy New Year! I hope they are ready for this! This place is going to light up big in the coming days and months!

Offline Yos

• To ubuntu or not to ubuntu, that is the question
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »
I don't know, the original 'ubuntu-geek' Ryan Troy already started a forum back in 2004 which is one of the biggest linux forums in the world but for me as one, I see that forum as being too big and scary, Laughing Out Loud.  I hope that this forum does become a success; I like the idea of getting in on something in the ubuntu community from the ground floor so that I can grow with it.  So Happy New Year to all!!! I hope you all had a good one last year and that this year will be even better and UbuntuGeek Forums, to your success.  :D

-Yos

Offline dmm1983

• *BUNTU
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 12:46:42 PM »
i agree with all i am glad there is a forum for ubuntu geek, so i have more help then just the kubuntu.net and the ubuntu.org forums

Offline austin1030

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 04:07:27 PM »
Hey

Just wanna say hi and love geek forum is opened...^^